19 April 2013

Germany the right place?

Many times I wonder whether I'm in the right place. Every now and then I have strong doubts about that. Although I know this is a good enough place.

For example, on the 30th of March, the first international tabletop gaming day (link) was organized by a Youtube channel Geek & Sundry. In the following pictures, a map of activities being held in USA and in Uk+Germany shows the lame amount of them in Germany.

Sure, the channel is English oriented as it's based in the USA, but even in the Netherlands with far less population they have a decent number of activities registered.



Just four lame events registered in Germany.

It just make me wonder...

Post Scriptum: I've been learning that Germany is nowadays not as great as everybody thinks. There are a lot of details that maybe some day I'll address here.

No comments: