12 September 2012

Close-up in Brühl

In a recent trip to a town between Cologne and Bonn I went to Brühl. The most notable thing about it is that a castle is visible from the train station! Sadly I was not able to produce a nice picture of it (even when it was my main objective during the trip). I have another excuse to go at some point.

Instead I produced a few of close-up pictures around in the garden of the castle. This was partially motivated by the huge amount of subjects to photograph and because the sky was very uneventful and so looking down was more interesting than looking straight.

Schloss Brühl 1.1
Brühl Castle.
It's a very frenchy castle and garden, which is not exactly of my taste. It reminds me a bit to the Versailles.

Schloss Brühl 2
Garden of the castle.
Pink Flower
Pink Flower
Red and Green Leaves
Red and Green Leaves
Butterfly
Butterfly
With these three pictures I declare myself satisfied with the trip =).

No comments: